These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Uber Imports ABN: 70064840968.
1. Orders & Delivery:
All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Uber Imports. Uber Imports may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you. If Uber Imports requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Uber Imports, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase. Uber Imports or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by Uber Imports as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Uber Imports to be authorised to receive the goods. If your goods include products in respect of which the law prescribes a minimum age for purchase, you must be over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law), and you must ensure that a person over that age is available to accept delivery of the goods. Uber Imports may refuse to deliver the goods if the person receiving the goods is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age. If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, Uber Imports may charge you additional delivery fees. Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged. Uber Imports reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors.
2. Returns & Refunds
Uber Imports does not offer refunds where you have simply changed your mind. Under the Australian Consumer Law, the customer is only entitled to a refund or replacement for a major problem with a product covered by consumer guarantees such as where an item is significantly not as described.
Further more, Uber Imports must be notified within 3 days of receipt of goods that they are incorrectly supplied or described.
For returns products, you must:
- Contact Uber Imports for a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) prior to returning.
- Return cost to be paid by you the customer and must provide a tracking number to be eligible for a refund as Uber Imports will not be held accountable if lost/damaged whilst in transit.
3. Product Warranty
Uber Import may sell products supplied with manufacturer warranty; this will be displayed on the specific product page. We will advise the customer to contact the manufacturer directly for warranty support. Due to the nature of consumables products, they are not returnable or refundable items by Uber Imports. Manufacturer/Supplier will have experienced technicians to resolve faults if any. Conditions will still apply as per the following: refer to the clause of 3.1 (Warranty Conditions).
NOTE: When no faults is found; You may be charged a fee from the manufacturer/supplier.
Any defective products with non-manufacturer supplied warranty purchased from Uber Imports that fall within the 30 day warranty period provided will be covered, unless they fall within the following conditions:
3.1. Warranty Conditions
- Physical Damage on the product not caused in the event during transit or Dead on Arrival (DOA) but caused due to mishandling, incorrect use of product for its purposes, improper installation of product, by accident, insect or vermin infestation, improper method or failure to maintain service and handle the item with reasonable care will void the warranty of products.
- The product has been modified using unauthorised methods. Any modifications on the product including physical and software modifications using third party unauthorised software such as third party firmware updates will void the warranty of products.
- The warranty seal or serial number of the item has been tampered with will void the warranty of products.
- The item has been serviced by another party other than Uber Imports or affiliates will void the warranty of products.
- Electrical items not installed by a certified professional of trade will void the warranty of products.
4. Prices & Payment:
For each online order, you must pay:
- The applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Uber Imports; and
- The delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time.
- Payments can be made by PayPal for credit cards, Net Banking and Direct Deposit.
- We do not accept cheques or COD.
- Payments not completed within 3 days will be cancelled unless notified.
- All payments must be cleared prior dispatching. Please note: PayPal eCheques take 3-4 days to clear, and some bank transfer can up to 2 days.
Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Uber Imports is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet. At this stage we can only accept payments using the above methods stated. We are unable to accept COD charges. Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched unless you have approved credit facilities with Uber Imports. Prices and range on this web site may vary from Uber Imports stores.
All our products are sent to you in good condition and packaged correctly, we cannot guarantee the condition of the product on arrival.
6. Your Account
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Uber Imports in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Uber Imports may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
7. Images and Graphics
Uber Imports aims to include up-to-date images and/or graphics of all of the goods on this web site. However, our picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods. We recommend you read the labels on the goods carefully before using the goods.
Uber Imports will comply with Uber Imports’s Privacy Statement. Uber Imports will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
Uber Imports and its affiliates will not be liable where electrical products are installed by non certified professional of trades. For any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data, or any indirect loss of damage or consequential loss in any event including negligence or breach of contracts. The maximum liability for any product we sell to you shall be equal to the price you have paid for the product, and no higher value than that.
Uber Imports does not accept liability for the following conditions, to the extent permitted by applicable laws:
- Any damage or injury of any nature caused when using our purchased product, whether in the correct or incorrect way.
- Any errors in our listing
- Any unauthorised access to our secure server
- Any warranty policies or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability, or fitness for purchase of any product maintained by non-affiliated website that are link to our website, including manufacturer’s website
- Any spyware, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful codes transmitted to the website by any third party.
10. Changes To Terms
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Uber Imports may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
11. Applicable Law
All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of Victoria,
Exclusion and limitation of liability
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAKE OR GIVE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR APARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE ORTRADE PRACTICE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER OR INCIDENTAL TO THIS AGREEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US, OUR RESELLERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES HEREBY GIVEN, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
- Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within 30 days of it arising.
- In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
In the event that this agreement constitutes a supply of goods or services to a consumer as
defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any other national, State or Territory legislation (the Acts) nothing contained in this agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or other obligation in relation to this agreement and the goods and you where to do so is unlawful. To the full extent permitted by law, where the benefit of any such condition, warranty or other obligation is conferred upon you pursuant to any of the Acts, our sole liability for breach of any such condition, warranty or other obligation, including any consequential loss which you may sustain or incur, shall be limited (except as otherwise specifically set forth herein) to:
In relation to goods
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- The repair of the goods or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
In relation to services
- The supplying of the services again; or
- The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again as in each case we may elect.