The MXS 25 is a professional 12V charger. It offers efficient and fast charging and is ideal in workshops, caravans, RVs and boats. The MXS 25 is equipped with all necessary features and functions to solve a broad range of battery related problems. It offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of the weather conditions. It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations.
The MXS 25 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 25A to 12V batteries from 40–500Ah. The charger is IP 44 classified (outdoor use), designed to protect vehicle electronics and non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. It is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
Supplied with clamps, temp sensor on cable.
Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
12V: For all lead-acid batteries
Fully Charged Battery / Maintenance Charging
RECOND: Recondition of deeply discharged batteries
SUPPLY: Use the charger as a power supply
- Volt – 12V
- Rated Voltage AC – 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage NORMAL: 14.4V, RECOND: 15.8V, SUPPLY: 13.6V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 25A max
- Current, mains 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 40–500Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP44
- Weight 1.9kg