M300 is the charger we recommend for boats with large battery banks. The charger has a four metre long secondary cable and a temperature sensor for optimised charging irrespective of temperature, which gives extra flexibility in permanent installations. M300 is a fully automatic eight-stage charger that supplies 25 A and is ideal for batteries between 40 and 500 Ah.
M300 analyses whether the battery can accept and retain the charge, it removes harmful lead sulphate crystals, gives an effective charge and automatically switches to safe maintenance charging when the battery is fully charged.
The practical Recond mode reconditions the battery following deep discharge cycles, which can occur after a long day at sea. If you intend to stay overnight onboard you can switch to Night mode for silent charging.
IP44 classification means M300 is approved for outdoor use. It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully protected from producing voltages that can damage the vehicle’s electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof. M300 comes with a five year guarantee.
Eyelet M10 (10,4 mm)
Temp sensor on cable.
Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
12V: For all lead-acid batteries
Fully Charged Battery / Maintenance Charging
RECOND: Recondition of deeply discharged batteries
- Cooling – Natural convection
- Volt – 12V
- Rated Voltage AC – 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage – 14.4V
- Min battery voltage – 2.0V
- Charging current – 25A max
- Current, mains – 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain – <1Ah/month
- Ripple – <4%
- Ambient temperature – -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type – 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types – All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity – 40–500Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions – 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class – IP44
- Weight – 2.2kg