The D250S DUAL charger obtains its energy from DC sources such as alternators, solar panels or wind power and optimises this power to meet the charging requirements of different battery banks. The D250S DUAL automatically selects the best connected DC energy source (of 2) for the purpose and switches between these energy sources to achieve high efficiency multi-stage charging. The D250S DUAL is particularly suitable for charging caravans, motor caravans, boats and second homes that do not have access to grid power supplies. Charging automatically starts as soon as DC energy is provided to the charger, such as from alternators when a vehicle is started or from solar panels when connected. The D250S DUAL has a temperature sensor which ensures optimal charging voltages at all temperatures. The D250S DUAL ensures that your batteries are always in good condition, quick charging and long battery lifetimes.
The D250S DUAL is a fully automatic 5-stage charger that supplies 20A to 12V batteries of 40-300Ah. The charger is IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use), protects vehicle electronics and is suitable for all types of lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, Gel, AGM). It is supplied with a 2 year guarantee.
Male terminal (grey) 2pcs 14.5 mm
Male terminal (black) 2pcs 14.5 mm
- Volt – 12V
- Charging voltage – 14.4V at 25°C, temperature compensated
- Charging current – 20A
- Back current drain – 1Ah/month
- Ripple – 4%
- Ambient temperature – -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type – 5-step fully automatic charging
- Battery types – All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity – 40–300Ah
- Dimensions – 192 x 110 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class – IP65
- Weight – 0.73kg